Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2016

ViewPure to for ad free videos

There are a lot of great reasons for utilizing YouTube as a tool for your classroom. Maybe you want to show a movie clip or listen to a song clip. Or, maybe you create and post tutorial videos like myself.

A few weeks after I created my youtube channel, I had to find another way for my students to watch my youtube videos because our technology department blocked youtube. Since then, I've been using a website called viewpure. Viewpure helps "purify" videos, making them more school appropriate. It removes all of the comments, ads and related videos so that students can watch the videos you post without dstractions. All you need to do is copy and paste the link of  video you find online into the white box and then click "purify". From there, you can copy your new viewpure link fromyour address bar and onto your classroom website for the students to click on.

I recommend you give viewpure a try if you use videos in your classroom!



No comments:

Post a Comment