Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Creating Lesson videos on Ipad using "Playback" App

There are some lessons where it might be better to use a pen and actually write on your slides (ie: combining like terms, adding and subtracting). In my youtube video here you can see that I used a pen and wrote all oer my slides on my ipad.

If you have a pen for your ipad, the app called playback will allow you to write on slides that you already created. There are a lot of other apps that will let you record videos using a blank canvas, but this was the only app that I was able to find that allowed me to record videos using slides that I already created. 

I created the slides on google slides in drive and then I downloaded the presentation to a pdf. From there, I was able to export the pdf file into the app and then I created my video.

The app lets you change pen colors, change the size of the ink, erase etc. Best of all, it's free!!!!

If you're looking for videos that you can create by physically writing on you ipad using your own stylus, then playback is the app for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment